Ultrasonic Woodpecker Endoavtivator Endo 3 | Compatible with EMS
Woodpecker’s Endoactivator Endo 3 is specially designed to ensure easy access to all teeth.
We want to remind you that irrigation activation in well-formed ducts, plays an important key role in debridement and disinfection of the root canal systemThanks to its automatic microcomputer control of vibration, you will safely boost the irrigants used inside the root canal during endodontic treatment.
- Removable and sterilizable head.
- Three levels of power: E1, E2 and E3
- Four cycles: 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 10min (10, 15, 20, –)
- High frequency ultrasonic vibration 30 – 50 KHz-
- Reduced wavelength: 25 μm.
- Light handpiece: 78gr.
- Battery: 750mAh.
- Smooth, non-cutting, resistant, flexible tips with anti-breakage system.
- Economical: reusable and sterilizable tips.
- Effective thanks to the creation of hydrodynamic fluid that improves debridement and disorganization of dentin debris and biofilm.
- LCD display.
- Very simple clinical technique.
- Intuitive device, very easy to use.
- Ideal when portability is required.
- Supplies include: 3 tops,fixed wrench, silicone sleeve, disposable sleeves
- Warranty: 12 months.