rm rotor 100% compatible with FONA ® 8080SR turbine
rm rotors for dental turbines are manufactured with the highest quality and respect to a maximum the original rotors characteristics. They are available for the markets most common brands and models.
They always come with myonic ® ceramic bearings and with the same specific characteristics then that of the original rotors.
Rotor valid for turbines:
- FONA ®: 8080SR (Standard).
- SIRONA ®: Siroboost / S / K (Ref. SIRONA ® 6334598).
- B.A. International ®: B.A. Ultimate 755.
- myonic ® ceramic bearings, with a tolerance class of ABEC7 at the very least.
- Electromagnetically balanced (blade and spindle).
- Hardened steel clamp and anti-rust.
- Carbide or steel insert, depending on the model.
- WCC (Wolframcardid) coating for a longer lasting clamp, along with its componenets.
- Aluminum blade without lead.
- Concentricity < 0, 018mm / Balance < 0, 05mg mm.
- Minimum chuck force of 42 N.
- Supply includes: toric rings and metallic washers (depending on the model).
- Warranty: 12 months for the clamp.