HEPA H14 bacteriological filter for dental suction
HEPA H14 bacteriological filters separate more than 99.995% of all fine suspended matter and have a permeability of only 0.005%. An H14 filter has 10 times the filtering capacity of an H13 filter (99.97).
Specially recommended to ensure that the air released by suction systems in dental clinics is totally clean.
H14 filters can be used to filter out viruses:
Although viruses have a size of 0.005 μm to 0.1 μm, they always travel associated with other particles such as saliva, suspended matter, dust, pollen, etc. And they form clusters, commonly called germs. As a rule, these have a size of 0.4 μm and 0.5 μm. The most reliable separation of germs (clusters) is carried out by using an H14 filter.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter with filtration level H14 (99.995%)
- Adaptable to all dental suction systems, easy to install and maintain. Inlet and outlet connection : 38 mm Ø
- Suitable for 5 dental chairs.
- Installations at the end or in the line of the air outlet.
- Recommended internal cartridge change frequency: 12 months (See Ref.: 98-030011C)
|Normal air flow (m3/ h)||Entry A||Exit B||Entry A (mm)||Exit B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Øe (mm)||H (mm)||Weight Kg|
|144||G1 1/2||G1 1/2||38||38||95||98||173||156||1,7|
- Filter with cartridge.
- Heat-resistant exhaust pipe (80 cm approx.) D.40mm
- PVC dowels: 2 pcs 1,0″ x D.30mm and 2 pcs 1 ¼” x D.40mm.
- PVC adaptors: 2pcs 1 ¼” x 1,0″
- Metal Clamps: 2 pcs for D.30mm and 2 pcs for D.40mm