DTE D7 LED Ultrasounds. Autonomous. Compatible with Satelec
DTE D7 LED Ultrasounds. Autonomous. Compatible Satelec.
The DTE D7 LED is a desktop ultrasound for dental prophylaxis, periodontics and endodontics treatments.
Its handpiece is removable for autoclave sterilization and fully compatible with Satelec tips.
With three programs (cleaning, periodontics and endodontics), it easily programmable thanks to its user-friendly display that allows it to be used even with wet gloves, and an adjustable working frequency between 25,000 and 31,000 Hz.
With autonomous water supply which allows the use of clinical solutions such as: hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite and chlorixidine.
- Compatible with Satelec. (Hose connection and threaded tips)
- djustable working frequency from 25,000- 31,000 Hz.
- Working movement: 100μm.
- 3 programs: Cleaning, periodontics and endodontics.
- HD-7H handpiece (Ref.28-151) seperable and autoclavable.
- With LED light.
- Includes 8 tips, 4 files, 1 self-limiting wrench, 1 endo wrench and 1 holder for 6 tips.
- Water supply: autonomous.
- Warranty: 1 year.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of inserts with over 50 models and constantly growing.