LED FARO EVA TUNABLE WHITE Ceiling lamp | 82cm Arm | With sensor
The EVA Tunable White dental light has a new technology that offers the medical team and the patient the highest level of visual comfort and lighting experience.
TUNABLE WHITE TECHNOLOGY
Creates perfect light with excellent visual balance between color and depth. Allows to distinguish minute details of tissues, contours and surfaces in a specific elliptical spot in the oral cavity.
Ability to select the ideal color temperature for the dental practice in process: 5700 K, 5000 K, 4000 K and 2700 K. Composave function:
- 5.700K – Recommended for color matching in prosthetic and conservative dentistry.
- 5.000K – Recommended for orthodontics, conservative and pediatric dentistry.
- 4.000K – Recommended for surgery.
- 2.700K – Recommended composave function to avoid hardening of composites.
The unique patented reflected light optical design ensures an even, well-defined light focus that does not blind patients.
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH THEIATECH
(REAR ARM WITH INTEGRATED LED LIGHT)
THEIA TECH is the LED lighting system that can be integrated into the rear arm of the EVA dental light.
The system that improves the visibility of the preoperative area, by balancing the brightness of the operating areas and reducing visual fatigue of the physician, assistant and patient.
The system THEIATECH is the answer to standard requests for research in the care of the well-being and comfort of the operating environment.
|AC power supply||230 Vac +/- 10% – 50/60 Hz.|
|dc power supply||32Vdc 14VA (28VA)**|
|Color temperature (k)||2.700 (Composave), 4.000, 5.000 and 5.700|
|Lux (at a distance of 700 mm)||50.000 for 4.000k, 5.000k and 5.700k and 11.000 for 2.700K (Composave)|
|Dimensions of light source (at a distance of 700 mm)||190 x 100 mm|
|LUX visual indicator||Yes|
|Visual color temperature indicator||Yes|
Medical device in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC and subsequent amendments – Medical devices – Class I – Standards applied: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60825, EN 62471.
* (The above specifications are typical values subject to tolerance)
** Values refer to the THEIATECH® version.
Thanks to the wide range of accessories, EVA is available for UNIT, WALL and CEILING applications.
- Reference: 80-5C1302000
- Ceiling version.
- Arm length: 82cm.
- Without transformer.
- With sensor.
- Head rotation: > 360° to illuminate every nook and cranny of the oral cavity.
- Removable and autoclavable handles.
- Illuminated button on the head indicates the operator the level of brightness being used.
- Soft-touch handles for easy and secure grip.
- Color: RAL 9016
- Warranty:1 year.
- Contact us for more info, delivery time and shipping costs.