Metasys ECO II amalgam seperator
The ECO II amalgam seperator does not require any connective technology
or electrical control. This increases its operational
safety and allows you to work in continuous mode without
the need for interruptions
Sophisticated sedimentation technology achieves a
99,3 % seperation rate.
Quick and easy installation
The connection to the dental suction system in the dentist’s office is
done with very little effort. An ECO II can be installed
on an already existent dental suction system.
Maintenance and service
The amalgam seperators are maintenance free, thanks
to the way it works (without electronic components).
The only maintenance is a change in its container annually or if the amalgam seperator
is 100 % full. It does not require any other
maintenance or service.
- Max. water flow rate: 1l / min.
- Seperation rate: 99,30%.
- Volume of collection container: 700 cm³.
- Change interval: Anually / 100% full.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 308 x 164 x 201 mm.
- Weight of empty container with stand / full container 1,7 kg / 2,7 kg
- Includes: Basic installation kit.