ED19D Woodpecker DTE ultrasonic tip compatible Satelec, Endo DIAMOND-SHAPED
ED19D Woodpecker DTE ultrasonic tip compatible Satelec, Endo.
It is normally used for efficient apex modification in retropreparation of front teeth.
The length of the diamond part is 3mm, and the diameter of the grain is 30μm.
- The D600 ultrasound should be used in mode E with a recommended power level between 1~7.
- The S6 ultrasound should be used in mode E with a recommended power level between 1~10.
Woodpecker-DTE ultrasonic inserts are compatible with the screw-in systems of all major brands of piezoelectric handles.
They are made of high quality and very durable biomaterial.
Its surface is treated with special polishing techniques and undergoes 5 quality controls to ensure smooth edges without angles or ridges.
More than 25 years of experience and its service in more than 190 countries around the world guarantee the quality of Woodpecker-DTE.
- Apical surgery, anterior sector.
- Working part: 3mm
- Granule diameter: 30µm
- Compatible with Satelec.
- Torque precision is approved according to DIN.
- Material: Special steel for the preservation of enamel and anatomy.