DTE D5 Ultrasound. Portable. Compatible with Satelec
The DTE D5 is a desktop ultrasound for dental prophylaxis, periodontics and endodontics treatments. Its simplicity is its strength.
Its handpiece is removable for autoclave sterilization and fully compatible with Satelec tips.
With three programs (cleaning, periodontics and endodontics), it easily programmable thanks to its user-friendly display that allows it to be used even with wet gloves, and an adjustable working frequency between 25,000 and 31,000 Hz.
With direct water supplu, it continuously operates, so it does not require a pedal.
It is supplied with five assorted tips and a self-limiting wrench for correct placement.
- Compatible with Satelec. (Hose connection and threaded tips)
- Color: Blue.
- djustable working frequency from 25,000- 31,000 Hz.
- Working movement: 100μm.
- 3 programs: Cleaning, periodontics and endodontics.
- HD-7H handpiece (Ref.28-151) seperable and autoclavable.
- Includes 5 tips and self-limiting wrench.
- Needs water supply (Non-autonomous)
- Warranty: 1 year.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of inserts with over 50 models and constantly growing.