Rotor rm compatible with NSK Ti-MAX A200/L, Mach-Lite XT M turbine
rm rotors for dental turbines are manufactured with the highest quality and respect to a maximum the original rotors characteristics. They are available for the markets most common brands and models.
Always with myonicceramic bearings of the highest quality and with the same specific characteristics as the original rotors.
Rotor valid for turbines:
- NSK: Ti-Max A200, A200L, Mach-Lite XT M
(Ref. NSK: NMC-MU03)
- Myonic ceramic bearings, with minimum tolerances ABEC7
- Electromagnetically balanced (blade and spindle).
- Hardened steel clamp and anti-rust.
- Carbide or steel insert, depending on the model.
- WCC (Wolframcardid) coating for a longer lasting clamp, along with its componenets.
- Aluminum blade without lead.
- Concentricity: < 0,018mm / Balance < 0,05mg mm.
- Minimum retention force: 42 N.
- Supply includes: toric rings and metallic washers (depending on the model).
- Warranty: 12 months for the clamp.