rm rotor compatible with NSK Ti-MAX X600/L, NL9000S and Ti-MAX X650/L turbines
rm rotors for dental turbines are manufactured with the highest quality and respect to a maximum the original rotors characteristics. They are available for the markets most common brands and models.
Always with myonicceramic bearings of the highest quality and with the same specific characteristics as the original rotors.
Rotor valid for turbines:
- NSK: NL9000S, Ti-Max X600, X600L, X650, X650L
(Ref. NSK: TiX-SU03)
See Cap Reference: 41-224
See Key Reference: 30-600
- Myonic ceramic bearings, with minimum tolerances ABEC7
- Electromagnetically balanced (blade and spindle).
- Hardened steel clamp and anti-rust.
- Carbide or steel insert, depending on the model.
- WCC (Wolframcardid) coating for a longer lasting clamp, along with its componenets.
- Aluminum blade without lead.
- Concentricity: < 0,018mm / Balance < 0,05mg mm.
- Minimum retention force: 42 N.
- Supply includes: toric rings and metallic washers (depending on the model).
- Warranty: 12 months for the clamp.