rm rotor compatible with KaVo Supertorque 606 / 625 / 630 / 640 B/C turbine
rm rotors for dental turbines are manufactured with the highest quality and respect to a maximum the original rotors characteristics. They are available for the markets most common brands and models.
They always come with myonic ceramic bearings and with the same specific characteristics then that of the original rotors.
Rotor valid for turbines:
- KaVo Supertorque 606 / 625 / 630 / 640 B/C . (Ref. KaVo 0.553.5881)
- B.A. Ultimate 670, 650.
- Chirana TG 656, TGL 637A (smile – music).
- myonic ceramic bearings, with a tolerance class of ABEC7 at the very least.
- Electromagnetically balanced (blade and spindle).
- Hardened steel clamp and anti-rust.
- Carbide or steel insert, depending on the model.
- WCC (Wolframcardid) coating for a longer lasting clamp, along with its componenets.
- Aluminum blade without lead.
- Concentricity < 0, 018mm / Balance < 0, 05mg mm.
- Minimum chuck force of 42 N.
- Supply includes: toric rings and metallic washers (depending on the model).
- Warranty: 12 months for the clamp.